We are pleased to announce that employers submitted a proposal to the Institute for Apprenticeships to develop an apprenticeship standard for Clinical Simulation Technician.
If approved it will mean that an employer led group can come together as a Trailblazer to develop the Apprenticeship Standard and accompanying end-point assessment plan. The outcome will be an apprenticeship opportunity that can be deployed widely across the health sector.
The Institute for Apprenticeships will hold a short consultation on the proposal. When available, the survey can be found here.
Further communications are planned to let you know more details about next steps when the outcome of the proposal is known.
The 10 employers named in the proposal are:
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Calderdale and Huddersfield Foundation Trust
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHSFT
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Hampshire Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust