This page is dedicated to Covid-19 resources and guidance.
The below documents will be updated regularly so please check the date on the published document to make sure you have the latest version.
For post Covid-19 support go here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): apprenticeship programme response
- Government’s COVID-19 guidance and support for businesses in particular the salary support for furloughed employees, which also applies to apprentices
- Government’s COVID-19 guidance for apprentices, employers, training providers, end-point assessment organisations and external quality assurance providers
- Guidance from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IFATE) on the delivery of assessment
- Covid-19 FAQ – Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
- Covid-19: New break in learning flexibility – How to use pause & stop in the apprenticeship service ESFA
Prevent the spread of Covid-19
Visit the NHS website for further information on how to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19).