Keeping track of all the learner data, securely and confidentially can be tricky. You must store data in line with GDPR. NHS Employers offers a range of resources and advice.
Organisations may use in-house databases or tracking tools but there are also external services you may need to link to.
- The DAS (Digital Apprenticeship Service) lets you track levy funds against each apprentice
- The government’s data library holds an overview of statistics via a number of reports such as starts, achievement, geography, age. See more here.
- NHS Employers GDPR for the NHS
- Government’s Digital apprenticeship service
- Health Education England Common issues guide on the digital apprenticeship service
- Government’s data library