Did you know that if you’re not a levy-paying organisation you can receive funds from one that is? Or if you are, that you can transfer some of your funds to help others?
Transfer funds can pay for the costs of training and assessment and can be accessed quickly and efficiently with the support from HEE. Those making a transfer support other employers in their local health and social care systems and support the skills base within the wider economy.
We have recently added some additional resources to the Levy transfer section of the toolkit. These include:
- A recording of a webinar given by HEE staff on the whole process
- Updated FAQs
- EOI forms for receiving and transferring organisations
- 25% Levy Transfer Procurement and Contracting Guidance
- NHS 25% levy transfer process guide
- Receiving Employer Guidance
For further support, speak to your regional apprenticeship relationship manager.