The National Apprenticeship Awards are a fantastic opportunity to showcase the apprentices, employers and champions who have gone above and beyond.
Entries to the awards are open from 5th June to 30th June 2023.
All entries can be made on the Award’s application website.
There are ten categories in these awards.
Employer of the Year categories:
- SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
Apprentice of the Year and Apprenticeship Champion categories:
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year (level 2)
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year (level 3)
- Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year (level 4 or higher)
- Rising Star of the Year* (Apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date, and have the potential to go even further. Nominations are made by their employer).
- Apprenticeship Champion of the Year (Individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ to champion apprenticeships. Nominations are made by a colleague or contact who recognises an individual’s ‘champion’ credentials)
New for 2023
- The Social Justice Apprentice Employer of the Year Award (Awarded to an organisation which demonstrates the impact they have had in creating opportunities and support for apprentices who are disadvantaged or under-represented)
- The IfATE Apprenticeship Development Partner of the Year Award (Awarded to an employer who has gone the extra mile to develop, approve, review and revise apprenticeships in partnership with IfATE)