Professionals in this area contribute to and influence improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisational level. They are also responsible for aligning learning with the organisation’s strategy, ambition and objectives.
The Education and Learning Apprenticeship Standards printable shows a brief overview of the apprenticeship standards in this area.
The following apprenticeship standards are approved for delivery in this area:
- Level 3 Education Technician (HE Assistant & Simulation- Based Technician)
- Level 3 Learning and Skills Assessor
- Level 4 Learning and Skills Mentor
- Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher
- Level 7 Academic Professional
Follow the links to see more about each apprenticeship including the stage of development, funding band and duration. You can also download the standard and end point assessment documents as well as checking the training providers and end point assessment organisations that may be available.
You can access our Pathways Tool here.
This tool allows you to see more about how apprentices may progress from one occupation to another.
You can also access Apprenticeship Costing Calculator / Planning Tools.
- IfATE Occupational Maps – Useful for exploring apprenticeships by occupational route
- Education and Learning apprenticeship information pack
- Meet the Mentor case study series
- Case Study: Mia Meades – Level 3 Learning & Development Practitioner