Human resources (HR) make sure that colleagues both on the frontline and behind the scenes are fully supported and able to do their jobs.
Organisation development specialists play a critical role in working with line leaders and people practitioners to develop the organisation to achieve its goals. These specialists have expertise in navigating complexity to unpick what the organisation is trying to achieve; diagnose underlying issues, challenges, opportunities; and to select the best approaches to develop the organisation moving forward.
The Apprenticeship Standards printable shows a brief overview of the apprenticeship standards in this area – click here.
The following apprenticeship standards are approved for delivery in this area:
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Level 3 HR Support
- Level 3 Learning & Development Practitioner
- Level 3 Learning Mentor
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant
- Level 4 Assessor Coach
- Level 4 Employability Practitioner
- Level 5 Coaching Professional
- Level 5 HR Consultant / Partner
- Level 5 Learning & Development Consultant / Business Partner
- Level 6 Career Development Professional
- Level 7 Senior People Professional
Follow the links to see more about each apprenticeship including the stage of development, funding band and duration. You can also download the standard and end point assessment documents as well as checking the training providers and end point assessment organisations that may be available.
You can access our Pathways Tool here.
This tool allows you to see more about how apprentices may progress from one occupation to another here.
You can also access Apprenticeship Costing Calculator / Planning Tools – click here
- Mia Meades – Level 3 Learning & Development Practitioner
- Darren Avery – Level 5 HR Consultant / Partner
- Rob Brooks – Level 5 HR Consultant / Partner
- Collaborative Regional Approach for Senior People Professional L7 apprenticeship standard