A new Apprenticeship Training and Related Services dynamic purchasing system has been launched by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS). It has been developed to make it easy for NHS employers to find the right apprenticeship training, whilst ensuring they comply with the Public Procurement Regulations and Apprenticeship Funding and Performance Management Rules.
The marketplace make access to a broad scope of apprenticeship training programmes from Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) registered providers as quick and simple as possible.
As the marketplace is dynamic, ESFA registered training providers can apply at any time, during the lifetime of the agreement, to join the marketplace. This means new providers can join as they become registered. Providers can also update their training offers at any time, including new apprenticeship standards as they are launched.
The marketplace provides buyers with an unrivalled combination of benefits to support the delivery of apprenticeship targets:
- simpler, quicker access to service providers via an automated, electronic process
- increased scope and scale of training services
- flexible procurement options:
- rapid award procedure – filter, select and award to a supplier in an information rich environment, including pricing, with no need to run an offline further competition
- standard award procedure – shortlisting filters also enable offline further competitions to be undertaken
- supports localism and social value as suppliers can bid for business either locally, regionally or nationally and employers can stimulate the market by encouraging suppliers to join the marketplace
- all apprenticeship standards and frameworks are available (plus end point assessment, on request)
- automated link to the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers ensures all suppliers are registered (and removed if necessary)
Watch a short video on how to access and buy through the marketplace.
Take a look at our handy checklist to make sure your organisation is ready to use the marketplace – you’ll find it in the documents section.
Register to access the marketplace – choose the ‘access as a buyer’ option to get started.
Got a question?
Please get in touch via this online form or call CCS on 0345 410 2222.