From April 2018, if organisations pay the apprenticeship levy they can transfer apprenticeship funds to other organisations to pay for their apprenticeship training and assessment.
Useful resources, guides and information can be accessed below
- ESFA Transferring unused apprenticeship funds to other employers – click here
- ESFA Digital 7 pointers to help employers prepare for transfers on the apprenticeship service – click here
- NHS 10% Levy Transfer Journey flowchart designed to be an easy to follow step by step interpretation of the guidance – click here
- 5 facts about Transferring Apprenticeship Funds – click here
- NHS Employer dedicated resources page – click here
Health Education England are also designing a 10% Levy Transfers – Register of Interest for HASO – to be published next month, whereby Trusts who are interested in transferring their Levy and organisations who are interested in receiving levy can register and HEE can assist in matching them.
But in the meantime, any employers interested in transferring or receiving Levy funds please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Health Education England are collating interest nationally and will endeavour to match like-minded employers.