We are pleased to announce that employers submitted a proposal to the Institute for Apprenticeships to develop a degree apprenticeship standard for Arts Therapist.
If approved it will mean that an employer led group can come together as a Trailblazer to develop the Degree Apprenticeship Standard and accompanying end-point assessment plan. The outcome will be an apprenticeship opportunity that can be deployed widely across the health sector.
The Institute for Apprenticeships will hold a further short consultation period. When available, the survey can be found here.
Further communications are planned to let you know more details about next steps when the outcome of the proposal is known.
The 10 employers named in the proposal are:
- East London NHS Foundation Trust
- West London Mental Health Trust
- Chroma Therapies Ltd t/a Chroma
- Chiltern Music Therapy
- Surrey & Borders NHS Partnership Trust
- Inspirative Arts Derby CIC
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- South London & Maudsley Mental Health NHS Trust
- Cambridge County Council
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust