We are pleased to announce that employers submitted a proposal to the Institute for Apprenticeships to develop a degree apprenticeship standard for Speech and Language Therapist.
If approved it will mean that an employer led group can come together as a Trailblazer to develop the Apprenticeship Standard and accompanying end-point assessment plan. The outcome will be an apprenticeship opportunity that can be deployed widely across the health sector.
The Institute for Apprenticeships will hold a short consultation period on the proposal. When available, the survey can be found here.
Further communications are planned to let you know more details about next steps when the outcome of the proposal is known.
The 10 employers named in the proposal are:
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Your Healthcare CIC
- Sarah Buckley Therapies Ltd.
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Two Can Talk Speech and Language Therapy
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Community Health Care NHS Foundation Trust
- South Tyneside Foundation Trust