Further to the announcement in October that IFATE is simplifying how end-point assessment (EPA) is carried out for regulated occupations, a range of EPA plans have now been revised. This change makes use of robust assessment where it already exists and ensures that the EPA is best serving employers and apprentices, as well as protecting public funds.
The standards included are:
- Midwife Degree (NMC 2019)
- Nursing Associate (retired)
- Nursing Associate (NMC 2018)
- Paramedic Degree
- Registered Nurse Degree (NMC 2010)
- Registered Nurse Degree (NMC 2018)