You are invited to a HEE webinar on ESOL in the Health and Care workforce on 11th August 2020. The webinar will include a presentation from Finbar Lillis (Middlesex Uni, Centre for Apprenticeships and Skills) and a discussion with participants on future HEE action on ESOL.
The presentation will include:
- A review of recent Skills For Life research (for HEE) summarising employer/provider information/views on ESOL requirements in the healthcare workforce
- Examples of successful ESOL practice
- An outline of the current government position on ESOL provision for those learning for / at work
- An outline of ESOL guidance, information and resources available to healthcare employers or which might be adapted for use in the sector
- Discussion points on how to incorporate ESOL into the HEE SFL strategy
Do you have an example of successful ESOL practice from your workplace that you could share? If so, please mail a 100 word max summary to Finbar@finbar.lillis.com and Finbar will get in touch.
If you would like to be signed up for this webinar then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know.