Facilities and Estates staff are responsible for the safe, secure and comfortable day-to-day working environment, ensuring that properties, assets and services are fully compliant with health and safety and other legislation.
Click on the below videos, learn more about each individual’s career:
Spencer Pelucci is a Maintenance Worker at Scarborough Hospital and is just about to complete a 4 year apprenticeship.
Roxanne Cushworth is a Maintenance Worker at Scarborough Hospital and is undertaking an apprenticeship.
Click on the below stories to learn more about job roles in Estates and Facilities
- Amy Davidson, talks about her role as a Domestic Cleaner and about moving into a Medical Administration role.
- Dean Webster talks about his role as a Print Services Manager
- Elaine Dixon , Acting Domestic Services Manager, tells us more about her role.
- Jason Wilsher is a Medical Engineering Manager, he tells us about his career.
- Penny Gillyard, Director of Resources, tells us about her day and also speaks about the variety of roles available in Estates and Facilities
- Sarah Goldsmith is an Estates Officer and tells us about her role.
You can access more guidance on our Facilities and Estates page.