Green Careers Week is organised by National Careers Week. This week gives an insight into and exploration of the current and future careers which will help the planet move towards net zero with reduced impact on the environment in all areas of society.
Check out our Apprenticeship Standards Factsheet to learn more about some of the “Facilities and Estates – Sustainability” apprenticeships which are approved for delivery.
Each day on twitter, we have been highlighting these fantastic apprenticeships.
- Level 3 Junior Energy Manager
- Level 4 Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Practitioner
- Level 4 BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems) Controls Engineer
- Level 6 Environmental Practitioner
- Level 7 Sustainability Business Specialist
Check out our Facilities and Estates section to discover resources and other related apprenticeships. You can also use the Estates and Facilities Toolkit to find more about the variety of apprenticeships available.