The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE) in January 2023 launched a set of exceptional funding band reviews for 20 high-volume apprenticeships in skills shortage occupations and priority sectors.
The exceptional funding band review process has now been completed.
The following funding band changes have been made (Ones that may be of interest to the health sector are highlighted):
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker changed from £3,000 to £4,000
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker from £3,000 to £4,000
- Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician from £15,000 to £20,000
- Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) from £15,000 to £16,000
- Level 2 Engineering Operative from £6,000 to £7,000
- Level 2 Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Drive C and E from £7,000 to £8,000
- Level 3 Senior Production Chef from £4,000 to £4,500
- Level 2 Production Chef from £5,000 to £6,000
- Level 2 Commis Chef from £8,000 to £9,000
- Level 3 Chef de Partie from £9,000 to £10,000
You can find further information on the IfATE website.