The following apprenticeship standards have been updated:
- Advanced Carpentry and Joinery – Standard and assessment plan updated. Funding band changed to £11,000.
- Laboratory Technician – Standard updated (Line at the end of intro/overview added: Learning guides have been produced by the professional bodies to support the delivery of this apprenticeship)
- Data Analyst – Standard and Assessment Plan updated
- Network Engineer – Standard and Assessment Plan updated. Also changed duration to 30 months as per standard.
- Social Worker (Integrated Degree) – Standard updated (One of the behaviours removed: Adhere to HCPC Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics)
- Advanced Forensic Practitioner (Custody or Sexual Offence) – Standard updated 03/06/21. Assessment plan updated 23/06/21 (spelling error in IQA section corrected)
- Clinical Scientist – Small formatting change, no change to content