Health Education England are delighted to inform you that the new date for the London Primary and Community Care Apprenticeship Event has been confirmed as Thursday 9th February 2023. This date falls within National Apprenticeship Week 2023 (NAW ’23) and the event will be part of their NAW ‘23 celebrations
This event will cover key topics such as:
- Apprenticeship Basics: Find out about the benefits and the opportunities of apprenticeships in primary care
- Apprenticeship Funding: Find out about how to fund apprenticeship courses via the apprenticeship levy and levy transfers.
- Learn from peers: Learn more from primary care speakers who have successfully implemented apprenticeships in their organisations
- Networking: Enjoy a networking lunch and an opportunity to connect with peers and colleagues
The event details are:
- De Vere Grand, Connaught Rooms – 9th February 2023 – 10:00 – 16:00
Click here to register or for further details.