Unfortunately, this event has been postponed due to the London Underground strikes planned for Thursday 10 November. This event will now take place in early 2023, further details will be published as soon as they are available.
Health Education England have organised some Primary and Community Care Apprenticeship Employer Events. These events will cover key topics such as:
- Apprenticeship Basics: Find out about the benefits and the opportunities of apprenticeships in primary care
- Apprenticeship Funding: Find out about how to fund apprenticeship courses via the apprenticeship levy and levy transfers.
- Learn from peers: Learn more from primary care speakers who have successfully implemented apprenticeships in their organisations
- Networking: Enjoy a networking lunch and an opportunity to connect with peers and colleagues
The event details are:
- De Vere Grand, Connaught Rooms – Thursday 10th November 2022 – 10:00 – 16:00
Click here to register or for further details.