Calling all apprentices, employers, ambassadors and individuals who champion apprenticeships… the National Apprenticeship Awards 2022 opened for entries on 6th June!
The National Apprenticeship Awards are a fantastic opportunity to showcase the apprentices, employers and champions who have gone above and beyond during the last year.
Entries to the awards are open until 1st July. It is free to enter the awards, and all entries must be made through the application website.
There are nine categories to recognise exceptional employers, apprentices and apprenticeship champions:
Employer of the Year categories:
- SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
- Recruitment Excellence (Selected from Employer of the Year award entries, and awarded to an organisation who have demonstrated innovation in its recruitment practices to ensure they have a diverse workforce).
Apprentice of the Year and Apprenticeship Champion categories:
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year (level 2)
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year (level 3)
- Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year (level 4 or higher)
- Rising Star of the Year* (Apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date, and have the potential to go even further. Nominations are made by their employer).
- Apprenticeship Champion of the Year (Individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ to champion apprenticeships. Nominations are made by a colleague or contact who recognises an individual’s ‘champion’ credentials).
Click here to find out more.