The second Our Health Hero awards took place on Tuesday 21st of November to celebrate and recognise the hard work from all healthcare workers across the UK. After having received a total of 930 nominations, and going to a public vote the winners were announced.
The winners of 2017 are:
- Apprentice of the Year – Andrew Gunn from the Edinburgh Clinic.
- Clinical Support Worker of the Year – John Clifford from Neath Port Talbot Hospital
- Operational Services Support Worker of the Year – Paul Tobin from St. James Hospital
- Workforce Planning Team of the Year – East Sussex NHS Trust’s Doctors Assistant Team
- Integrated Team of the Year – The Prison Healthcare Team from Lisburn, Northern Ireland