Nominations are open for this year’s Our Health Heroes Awards, delivered by Skills for Health.
Nearly half of the healthcare workforce is made up of support staff who play a vital role in the delivery of patient care, and improving the lives of the communities they serve. We all know one of these Health Heroes – nominating them is the perfect opportunity to recognise and celebrate their contributions.
You can nominate for the following award categories:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Best Healthcare Initiative in a Justice Setting
- Best Healthcare Support by a UK Charity
- Best Healthcare Workforce Collaboration
- Clinical Support Worker of the Year
- Dedication to a Lifelong Learning Culture
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Champion
- Healthcare Volunteer of the Year (new for 2024)
- NHS Improvement through Digital Innovation
- Operational Support Worker of the Year
- Outstanding Lifetime Contribution to Healthcare