Have you nominated your Health Hero yet? Nominations are open until 20th February 2023 for Skills for Health’s 7th annual Our Health Heroes Awards, recognising those at the heart of our NHS, Health and Care sectors.
The Our Health Heroes awards aim to recognise and celebrate the thousands of support staff, apprentices and dedicated workers who are the backbone of our healthcare system.
You can make nominations in following categories:
- Clinical Support Worker of the Year
- Operational Support Worker of the Year
- Outstanding Lifetime Contribution to Healthcare
- Apprentice of the Year
- NHS Improvement through Digital Innovation
- Dedication to a Lifelong Learning Culture
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion *new for 2023*
- Best Integrated Care Workforce Programme
- Best Health and Care Initiative by a UK Charity
- Best Emergency Services Collaboration
- Best Healthcare Initiative in a Community or Criminal Justice Setting