Health Education England have organised some Primary and Community Care Apprenticeship Employer Events. These events will cover key topics such as:
- Apprenticeship Basics: find out about the benefits and the opportunities of apprenticeships in primary care
- Apprenticeship Funding: find out about how to fund apprenticeship courses via the apprenticeship levy and levy transfers.
- Learn from peers: learn more from primary care speakers who have successfully implemented apprenticeships in their organisations
- Networking: enjoy a networking lunch and an opportunity to connect with peers and colleagues
The event details are:
- North East and North Cumbria – Thursday 6th October 2022 from 10:00 – 15:00. Click here for further details.
- Yorkshire and Humber – Tuesday 1st November 2022 from 10:00 – 15:00. Click here for further details.
Book your place by emailing NHS Apprenticeships email@example.com.