Recruit an Apprentice is the official government service for posting and managing apprenticeship vacancies in England. This system is a free service and allows training organisations to post vacancies on behalf of employers to be viewed and applied for by candidates using the Find an Apprenticeship Service.
What are the benefits of using ‘Recruit an apprentice’?
- It is a free online tool available to employers to advertise apprenticeship vacancies and is housed on a secure and trusted site, GOV.UK
- Telephone and email support available from Vacancies Team (Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm)
- Quick turn around on processing, submitted vacancies are quality assured by the end of the next business day
- Easy for candidates to use allowing them to find their positions
- An application programming interface (API) is available for allowing integration between employer recruitment website and Recruit an Apprentice
For more information on please call 08000 150 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org