Skills for jobs white paper has been published setting out reforms to post-16 technical education and training to support people to develop the skills needed to get good jobs and improve national productivity.
The paper outlines how the Government proposes to support people to develop the skills they need to get good jobs, including measures to:
- give employers a greater say in the development of skills
- provide higher level technical skills
- provide a flexible, lifetime skills guarantee
- simplify and reform funding and accountability for providers
- support outstanding teaching
Click here to read more.