We are excited to announce that together with Health Education England, Skills for Health will be running 5 workshops across England to gather your views on the implementation of apprenticeships in the NHS and wider health and social care sectors. This is an opportunity for healthcare employers to join us for a day to discuss what resources need to be developed to support the implementation of apprenticeships.
It’s going to be an interactive workshop so we are expecting people to come along ready to contribute. Download the agenda here.
The workshops will run from 10am until 3.30pm in the following locations and dates:
- Manchester 9th March 2018 – 2 Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, London Road, Manchester, M1 2PG
- Durham 19th April 2018 – Durham County Cricket Club, Riverside, Chester-Le-Street, DH3 3QR
- Taunton 24th April 2018 – Taunton Exchange House Business Centre, The Crescent, Taunton, TA1 4EB
- Cambridge 26th April 2018 – Cambridge Hilton City Hotel, Downing Street, Cambridge, CB2 3DT
- London 8th May 2018 – 9th floor, Lynton House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT
Please note that whilst these workshops are free and there will be lunch provided, we are unable to reimburse any travel or other costs.
For more details please email email@example.com