Did you know that 23rd November is Nursing Support Workers’ Day and 24th November is Maternity Support Workers Day.
To celebrate NHS England are hosting a week of activity to showcase some of the opportunities available to Support Workers, as well as celebrating the vital role that Support Workers do.
You can find the full agenda below, as well as details about how to register. Please note, each event has a different registration deadline.
- Monday 20th November: Live Journal Club Session with Rob Moore (12:00 – 12:45pm) (Registration closes at 12pm on Friday, 17 November.)
- Tuesday 21st November: British Journal of Health Care Assistants and How to Write for a Journal with Chrissy Cowan (12:00 – 12:45pm) (Registration closes at 12pm on the Monday, 20th November.)
- Wednesday 22nd November: Higher Development Award for Support Workers with Dawn Grant (12:00 – 12:45pm) (Registration closes at 12pm on the Tuesday, 21 November.)
- Thursday 23rd November: Support to Nursing Celebration Day Webinar (12:00 – 1:00pm) (Registration closes at 5pm on Wednesday 22 November 2023)
- Friday 24th November: Maternity Support Worker Celebration Day Webinar (9:30am – 10.30am) (Registration closes at 5pm on Thursday, 23 November 2023)
The registration deadline is noted above for each event.
Once registration has closed, an outlook invitation will be sent to all registered attendees.